June 2, 2011

My creative side

So, my mom has held onto a pair of levi's since high school. And what a coincidence that levis's are now the new hit high waisted shorts. Luckily for me, my mom was the same size as me (almost but she had wayyyyyyy bigger boobies!) and I finally grew the courage to snip them! 



Unfortunately (even though it benefited me), I destroyed the pocket a little too much, and it showed some of my lady parts. But, after a quick run to the fabric store, I had stitched (very sloppy on purpose) some black lace fabric! Ta-da!! I actually love how they came out! The only thing I might change is I might cut them a little shorter once I lose a little more weight! Right now they hit at a perfect length without showing all the goods (the way most girls wear them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin