September 27, 2011

Tresemme Fresh Start is not so fresh.

I am the girl who has to wash her everyday. Not because it gets super oil, but because the slightest bit of oil just really irks me. So, I have been contemplating purchasing these dry shampoos that are at a reasonable price. The only ones I seemed to get my hands on near me were Suave Dry Shampoo (~$3.99) and Tresemme's Fresh Start (~$6.49). I decided to go with the Tresemme Fresh Start, and I was definitely not pleased with the results. 



Unfortunately, this product left my hair twice as oily as before application.  After a few quicks spray and giving my hair a quick brush through, it was almost like I had added an oil sheen spray to my hair. I do not have super thick or super thin hair, I'd say it is between thin and medium thickness, but either way I was highly disappointed. I have had several friends rely on dry shampoos since high school, and I hate the mess using baby powder makes. Hopefully I will find a dry shampoo to my liking, and this is also the only Tresemme product I have disliked. 

If you all have any recommendations as to what dry shampoos you enjoy using, please comment! Looks like I'll have to open up my wallet a little more when it comes to finding my perfect dry shampoo. 

XO

5 comments:

  1. I haven't like the Tresemme' either!! Let me know how the Suave product works! I'm still looking for other options, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blog i hope you have time to check out mine!

    http://paquetevsitasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i have been interested in trying dry shampoo...great review!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never used the product, therefore I don't know much about it. Lovely blog, if you want visit my blog and let me know if you want to follw and I will follow back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. I was thinking of trying that too but glad I read this before I wasted my money. Great review!!

    I would love if you could stop by my blog and check out my latest post which features my homemade halloween costume!!

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin