December 10, 2011

Winter is Here!

Blouse: The Loft; Cropped Pants: BCBGeneration (similar style HERE); Shoes: Steve Madden Bevv; Jewelry: Aldo Bangles, Pearl Stud Earrings. 


Blazer: Forever 21 (similar style HERE); Chambray Button Down: BCBGeneration (50% off in stores!!); Scarf: J.CREW; Leggings: American Apparel; Wedge Boots: Vince Camuto; Jewelry: Lucky Brand Tarnished Gold Hoops. 


Well, at least what I consider winter is here. It has been between 30-70 degrees Fahrenheit, which anything less than 60 is COLD for this South Florida girl. Tallahassee, you are doing me dirty.... Anywho, the cold weather means layering, and "real dressing" to those individuals. I can't wait to go home for the holidays, and get some more stand out pieces for this winter! And yes, I will be getting more creative with where I photograph my outfits, even though the drapes look quite dapper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin