April 29, 2012

Flirty in Fuchsia






Top: American Apparel; Skirt: Old Navy; Clutch: Cole Couture Boutique; Necklace: House of Harlow; Sunnies: Karen Walker; Sandals: Steve Madden; Watch: Michael Kors; Bangles: Aldo

Just a comfy little outfit I threw on for the last Happy Hour of the semester. It was light and fun, and a blast to dance and twirl around in. However, wish I would have had my trusty cognac fringe satchel that I have had in past posts; got a little weary clutching my bag 24/7!

On a side note I am currently sitting in the Charlotte airport en-route to my internship in NYC! Can't believe this day has finally come. Unfortunately, my trusty photographer (and person I will miss the most these next 5 weeks!) is not with me, so I will be on the hunt to make friends ASAP who aren't creeped out by taking photos of me. Myspace and mirror pics...not cute, and not happening on this blog anytime soon!

Can't wait to show you all my life this next couple of weeks in NYC!! So excited!!!!!!

Happy Sunday :) 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin