Steps in order of application:
1. Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion: I have combination skin that tends to get very sensitive with certain products I use. This has been the ONLY moisturizer that has not affected me negatively over the 4 months I have been using. I have never been able to use moisturizers for longer than week!
2. bareVitamins Prime Time; This is a GREAT primer, even though it has been the only one I have used. I have been using it the same amount of time as my Clinique lotion and have absolutely no complaints. It gives me a great even feel to my face, and I feel like it really helps keep my make up stay on all day.
3. Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer; I have only been using these products for about two weeks, but holy moly does it make my skin look fantastic! I have noticed a few extra break outs, but nothing to make me stop using this product. I think it may just be that I am over moisturizing? Who knows! But I adore this product, and I would even be confident enough to wear this product without any foundation over it! I am currently using the color "Bisque".
4. Benefit Erase Paste; Even though it may look big in the picture, this product is itty bitty, but don't let that fool you. I have had this concealer one month shy of a year, and I have MAYBE used a quarter of it! Even though I do not use it on blemishes, and strictly for under-eye concealer, I still use it nearly everyday. It is a miracle worker. I bought it for Sorority Recruitment to hide those early mornings getting ready for the day, and boy did it do the trick. There are three shades, light, medium, and dark. I currently use "Medium".
5. bareMinerals SPF 15 Original Foundation; I was a Chanel liquid foundation kick for a while as I wanted to obtain a dewy look at the time, but went back to my old powdered ways. I was a MAC Studio Fix girl, but something made me want to try bareMinerals so badly. I took the leap and bought the customizable starter pack with my shade at the time. I am in love. Not only do I get a great buildable coverage, but my skin has improved leaps and bounds! I hardly EVER break out, which was a big problem on my acne prone skin. I am so in love with this products and how it makes my skin look with or without makeup, that I am too afraid to switch to anything else! I am currently shade "Medium Beige".
6. Mineral Veil; Mineral Veil is like bareMinerals version of setting powder. It really sets your makeup already applied, and allows you to buff even more of the product in, giving you a great even skin tone. It really take out the extra shine in your skin, however, it still leaves you looking radiant in glowing. Their are several types of Mineral Veil. I currently use the Original Mineral Veil.
7. MAC Pinch O Peach; I will always love MAC blushes. I don't know if it is the absolutely perfect pigmentation or the fairly affordable prices, but this is the one MAC product I can not stray away from. Even though I have been using this color for a while just out of routine and comfort, I am looking to switch it up for summer. This is a great everyday blush no matter the season!
8. Benefit Watt's Up; This product makes me feel one word...SASSY. I use this particular benefit highlighter (they have several to choose from!) out of recommendation from a Sorority sister. I swipe a little of this on my cheek bones as well as my temples, and do I glow! This product makes you from drab to fab in an instant. It is a great champagne color that really pops on any skin tone.
9. Benefit They're Real Mascara; I have only been using this product as well for two weeks, and it is my favorite mascara. EVER. I get length and volume from end to end due to the teeny little bristles at the tip of this brush. Also, the brush is thicker at each end and thinner in the middle, which definitely allows you to really distribute the product thoroughly on your lashes. I like to think I have fairly long lashes, and this makes them look va-va-voom! If you suffer from shorter lashes, I definitely recommend this product!
10. Revlon Lip Butter-Strawberry Shortcake; I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick. It is the most moisturizing lip stick I have ever owned, and it is always on BOGO at CVS Pharmacy. The formulation of this lipstick makes you feel like you are putting on a very moisturizing chap stick, but appears just like a MAC Cremesheen would, at half the price! The pigment of these lipsticks is impeccable too. I also own a Tooty Fruity, which is a bright orange color. Strawberry Shortcake is a great every day pink without being too light or too fuchsia!