May 1, 2012

Recent Beauty Buys



Benefit Travel Size They're Real. Didn't want to splurge on the real thing ($22) until I knew it was worth it! But thus far I am in love...review to come sometime this week :)

Olay Total Effects 7 in One. Haven't noticed a difference, but I haven't even been using for a week yet. Love the consistency, smell, and how light and smooth it is after application. 

Finally got a shave cream other than Barbasol! Can't wait to try this, I'm obsessed with my EOS lip balm, I hope the shave cream doesn't let me down either. 

This product is AMAZING and smells similar to Miss Dior Cherie (just not as pungent). I am a terrible nail/finger/cuticle chewer, and thus my cuticles and the skin surrounding are dry and cracked (the picture doesn't do it justice). I needed a hand moisturizer that would be thick and creamy but did not feel thick and creamy, and this is just that. I love this hand cream and can't wait to show you all the improvements I see after a months worth of using this hand cream :)


Even though it is not pictured, just yesterday I purchase Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. Holy moly on a popsicle stick, it is the BEST product I have used thus far for my face. No break outs *knock on wood*, my make up last nearly all day, and it provides great coverage even if I don't want to use foundation or powder. My makeup looks absolutely flawless after using this product underneath my makeup. Side note, I do use a primer before applying the tinted moisturizer


XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I've used EOS shave cream for about a year - grabbed it after one of my fave bloggers did a review. It's really great, you'll definitely continue using it once you're out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin