November 6, 2012

Five Things For Fall

1. Chunky Aztec Sweater (found HERE); 2. Quirky Graphic Tee (found HERE); 3. Round Rim Sunnies (found HERE); 4. Wool Floppy Hat (found HERE); 5. Sexy take on a LBD (found HERE)

I definitely think there are some prominent trends heading into the fall season, and I am definitely loving the ones shown above. These pieces are all extremely versatile, and can be dressed up or down. Even though I am a South Florida girl at heart, the whole layering aspect of cold weather is finally starting to hit home with me. Summer and spring were my favorite months for fashion, but as of now, I am a cold weather convert. Here's to fall, and all the glory it brings to the fashion world!

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found me too! I love your blog, the design is so pretty. As you can tell, I'm just starting out so I have a long way to go, but thanks for the support!

    apinhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment!

    Great pieces you've picked.
    I love the LBD! (^_^) x

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    P.S. I am now following you on GFC ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am seriously considering ordering the LBD.

      Thanks for the follow :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I want everything!!!!! I think I am going to get that tee and hat, they belong with me :)

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin