January 24, 2013

This, That, or The Other

I have reached the period in my stock of makeup where it is time to purchase a new primer. I have only used two primers in my almost 22 years of living, and I am looking to broaden my horizons. 

Not only are the brands above notorious for providing excellent quality products, but the reviews on each make it even more difficult to pick just one. 

I need your help! Personal experiences with the product(s), maybe you have used all three? I just need a little guidance on which to add to my beauty routine!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other here or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! Followed :)

      Delete

LinkWithin