June 20, 2013

Overdue

With graduation and moving back home to South Florida, this last month has flown by. I have opened some new doors, closed some old, and my daily/weekly routine is finally in motion.
For starters, I am currently an intern in the PR/Marketing department at Ocean Drive magazine. Not only do I live in paradise, I work one block away from South Beach (not to rub it in). It has only been three weeks, but so far so good! Everyone here is so outgoing, and I have felt comfortable since day one. I've already had the opportunity to work one of the events the magazine hosted in the Art District of Miami. It is EXTREMELY cool to see all the effort and intricate details that go into the events. 


Next on the list, my trusty photographer/boyfriend will be taking some time away from his eye catching talents. For those of you who don't know, Victor is in the Army National Guard and will be on military orders for deployment to Kuwait in a short couple of weeks. I apologize in advance for the selfies and less professional photos I post of my OOTD's!

(Erin Stern IFBB Pro Figure Competitor)

To wrap up this novel, I have decided that I am going to join the world of bodybuilding and compete in a figure competition! I know most of you are thinking, "ew.....gross.....," however, it is no where near the steroid Bane (from Batman) sized female you have envisioned. I have just begun my prep for my first competition which will be on September 28. I have 14 weeks ahead of me, and will be testing my will power to the fullest. 

What are your upcoming plans/to-do's? I hope all of you bloganistas are enjoying your summers thus far!

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin