July 25, 2013

Wednesday Wants (on a Thursday)

1. OBSESSED with this vintage head piece worn by Sophie Rebeil so maybe 2. This head piece by Shop ban.do can take it's place!; 3. Maybe this 3 inches Hair Kit will literally make my hair grow 3 inches...; 4. Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect Spray has amazing reviews! I am all about growing/protecting my hair right now if you couldn't tell.; 5. Fekkai Summer Hair Mask for those long days by the pool or beach; 6. Major major MAJOR swooning over this Stone Cold Fox Love Jumper, it's girly, sexy, and summery all at the same time!; 7. TopShop hit the nail on the head with this elegant, fuschia MAXI; 8. I love how dainty and simple this Free People bracelet; 9. I adore this outfit, especially how fun and playful this SKIRT is; 10. The style of this SUPERMUSE Dress is TO DIE FOR!

Sorry for the late post, yesterday was just a tad bit crazy! Hope you still enjoy though :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin