December 16, 2013

Monday Mojo, Productivity, & Good Reads

I have been reading a lot of random articles on websites such as Huffington Post, Elite Daily, Thought Catalog, etc etc. I stumbled upon the following article at the tail end of last week:

(Read HERE)

I'm certain that if you read all 18 points, you probably said to yourself, "Yeahhhhh remember when....oh wait I'm guilty of all of this." Ok, maybe not all of the items, but for most individuals it is true that over the years things tend to fall by the way side, even simple things like truly taking the time to listen to your favorite song. Take the time to reevaluate how your days are spent, or maybe how you wold like to spend them in the future. I know I intend on finding a cozy spot to sit and read a book for a few hours each week. 

What is something you would like to start making time for again?

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin