December 9, 2013

Monday Mojo

While most individuals reserve Monday to further exploit their hate for this day of the week via social media, I see Mondays as a day to start a fresh week and get the ball rolling. Motivated to become more diligent at maintaining my blog (possibly a New Year's Resolution?) I have brainstormed new ideas to improve upon Bold & Blonde!

Without further ado I bring you the first installment of Monday Mojo! Pronounced Moe-Joe. Sorry for those of you still in an alcohol induced hangover/coma from the weekend, there are no fruity cocktails here. 

A friend of mine on Facebook shared a video called "This Is Water" by David Foster Wallace (thanks Jlowe!). Along with thousands of other recent college graduates, I am in pursuit of finding a job all the while figuring out what it is I want to do with the rest of my life. This video will hopefully spark something within you, even if it's something as small as deciding to have pulp or no pulp in your OJ this AM.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin