February 10, 2014

Monday Mojo: Unexpected Gifts

If you follow my Instagram account you will see I received an early Valentine's gift from my boyfriend who is currently on deployment. If you do not, you can go follow me now @Bold_andBlonde ;)


I received a new lens for my Nikon D3200. I had been sending him examples of blogs whose pictures/quality I really enjoy. He did the grunt work of researching lenses and the quality I was looking for, and wam-bam-thank-you-ma'am this beauty was on my doorstep today!

This completely unexpected Valentine's gift has inspired me more than ever to expand on this blog, and post more personal outfit posts. I have been working on slowly building up the pieces in my closet, and can not wait to show you all my new purchases--especially now! 

I know you're probably reading this, so THANK YOU VICTOR! Love you more and can't wait for you to be home SO soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet boyfriend! I have nominated you for the Liebster award! Please check it out on my Thursday 2/20/2014 post!
    — Caroline at thisstyledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin