February 9, 2014

Peter Pilotto for Target

My game plan this morning with the release of the Peter Pilotto collection was to arrive at Target by 7AM, seeing as they open at 8AM. Well, plans changed when I decided there would be absolutely no line at the Target where I live. I also decided this when I woke up at 6:30AM completely out of it. 

Needless to say, I was glad I slept the extra hour because when I arrived at 7:45, there was only a single car in the parking lot waiting. Score.

I was unaware that my Target would not be carrying the entire line by Pilotto. Disappointment at its finest. However, I was able to score some great multifunctional pieces! 
Dress | Tank | Skirt | Blouse

There are three items I am still coveting but were not available in store near me, and were sold out online. Luckily I am currently bidding on the romper via ebay--*fingers crossed*--and my mom is currently in Orlando where the crop top is available in store! YAY! For now, I will have to love the Red Iris print dress from my computer screen. 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin